Terms of Service
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. We may, in our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service.
- Certain products, services, features, functionality, and content made available by us on the Service are delivered by third parties. By accessing or using any product, service, feature, functionality, or content originating from the Service, you hereby acknowledge and consent that we may share information and data with third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service, feature, functionality, or content for our users.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, we will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party website. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Funtold from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
General Use of the Service – Permissions and Restrictions
We hereby grant you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain our prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from us appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original video to the Service, or maintaining an original channel on the Service, to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- any use that we expressly authorize in writing.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Service’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
We reserve the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.